The 2009 AUTOSPORT gamble
At the start of every season, the AUTOSPORT team members do the brave thing and put their bets down on who will be the world champion and which team will win the constructors' championship. Each member predicts the top five drivers, ranking them from first to fifth, and likewise for the top five teams. The Number One receives five points, Number Two receives four points, and so forth. Collecting together everyone's votes results in what AUTOSPORT predicts will be the standings at the end of the season. In eight months we'll know if we rule or if we're just a bunch of fools...
Tony Dodgins (TD)
1. Kimi Raikkonen; 2. Felipe Massa; 3. Jenson Button; 4. Rubens Barrichello; 5. Robert Kubica
1. Ferrari; 2. Brawn GP; 3. BMW Sauber; 4. Toyota; 5. Red Bull
To continue reading this feature...
from just $1.50 per week
- Get unlimited access to AUTOSPORT with news and views from the paddock
- Enjoy AUTOSPORT+: subscriber-only analysis, comment and top-quality pictures
- Explore every F1 stat in the world’s best motorsport database
Read this feature right now for just