A1GP: Top 10 drivers
AUTOSPORT gives its verdict on the top 10 drivers in the 2008/09 season of A1GP
1. Adam Carroll (Team Ireland)
He recovered from a nightmare opening round to deliver the title in style at Brands Hatch. He was quick in qualifying and consistent in the races: pretty much the perfect season.
2. Neel Jani (Team Switzerland)
Missed pre-season testing, but it didn't take him long to rediscover his winning touch and he was a match for Carroll in almost every area. Strangely subdued in the Brands finale, though.
To continue reading this feature...
from just $1.50 per week
- Get unlimited access to AUTOSPORT with news and views from the paddock
- Enjoy AUTOSPORT+: subscriber-only analysis, comment and top-quality pictures
- Explore every F1 stat in the world’s best motorsport database
Read this feature right now for just