Stat Attack: Japan (post-race)
Michele Merlino investigates the records and compiles the stats following the Japanese Grand Prix
Japan qualifying notes
• Sebastian Vettel claimed his first pole in Japan, and his first since the British Grand Prix seven races ago
• Jarno Trulli started from the front row for the fourth time this season – the first time he has done so since 2005.
To continue reading this feature...
from just $1.50 per week
- Get unlimited access to AUTOSPORT with news and views from the paddock
- Enjoy AUTOSPORT+: subscriber-only analysis, comment and top-quality pictures
- Explore every F1 stat in the world’s best motorsport database
Read this feature right now for just