Stat Attack: China
Michele Merlino investigates the records and compiles the stats ahead of the Chinese Grand Prix
China personal scoreboard
• Jenson Button stood on the podium on his first and last Chinese Grand Prix appearances, second in 2004 and third in '09. He has scored points in China every year except '08 and is currently the driver with the longest streak of consecutive points finishes (8, dating back to Monza '09).
• Lewis Hamilton retired while entering the pits on destroyed tyres on his debut at Shanghai. He won the race in 2008 and finished sixth last year in a turbulent race.
To continue reading this feature...
from just $1.50 per week
- Get unlimited access to AUTOSPORT with news and views from the paddock
- Enjoy AUTOSPORT+: subscriber-only analysis, comment and top-quality pictures
- Explore every F1 stat in the world’s best motorsport database
Read this feature right now for just