Stat Attack: Europe (post-race)
Michele Merlino investigates the records and compiles the stats following the European Grand Prix
• Valencia was the fourth front row sweep for Red Bull this season. Before the European Grand Prix, in Australia and China - with Vettel on pole - the Red Bulls didn't finish on the podium, but they did win at Barcelona (Webber) and Valencia (Vettel).
• It was the eighth pole of the season for Red Bull - the 31st time in history a team has at least eight poles during a season. The record is 15, recorded four times (1988 and '89 by McLaren and 1992 and '93 by Williams).
To continue reading this feature...
from just $1.50 per week
- Get unlimited access to AUTOSPORT with news and views from the paddock
- Enjoy AUTOSPORT+: subscriber-only analysis, comment and top-quality pictures
- Explore every F1 stat in the world’s best motorsport database
Read this feature right now for just