Stat Attack: Great Britain (post-race)
Michele Merlino investigates the records and compiles the stats following the British Grand Prix
• Sebastian Vettel became the 31st grand prix driver to post 10 pole positions, equalling Jochen Rindt, while Red Bull reached Tyrrell at the eighth all-time with its 14th pole.
• Fernando Alonso started third for the fifth time this year, and he has started from the second row seven times out of 10.
To continue reading this feature...
from just $1.50 per week
- Get unlimited access to AUTOSPORT with news and views from the paddock
- Enjoy AUTOSPORT+: subscriber-only analysis, comment and top-quality pictures
- Explore every F1 stat in the world’s best motorsport database
Read this feature right now for just