Stats: Ferrari's homeland, Red Bull's weak spot
Ferrari has won 18 times at Monza, Red Bull just once. And that's not just because of the disparity in their F1 longevity, as stats guru MICHELE MERLINO examines
• Sebastian Vettel has only finished on the podium at Monza twice - both times with a victory (for Toro Rosso in 2008 and Red Bull in 2011). The same is true for front-row starts and leading the race: it only happened in those two years.
• Monza is a bogey track for Mark Webber, who has never finished on the podium, qualified on the front row or led the race. His best race result is a sixth, back in 2010, while his best qualifying position is third, in '08.
To continue reading this feature...
from just $1.50 per week
- Get unlimited access to AUTOSPORT with news and views from the paddock
- Enjoy AUTOSPORT+: subscriber-only analysis, comment and top-quality pictures
- Explore every F1 stat in the world’s best motorsport database
Read this feature right now for just